Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tara Goes for a ride


I hope the first thing you thought of was "Herbie goes bananas!" Cause that's what it felt like!



It is amazing to me how heavy this bike is! It took me quite a while to get comfortable enough to take it from one corner of the parking lot to the other... but I made it and even shifted into 2nd gear once we reached our second location! I'm pretty sure I am not street ready yet - I am getting closer. A few more rides in the parking lot and I'll at least be ready for around town!

2 comments:

  1. I am the proudest father in the world. My daughter riding so well. Keep at it kid, it won't take long, remember clutch and power are what keeps the bike up. Maybe when you make your next trip down here you can take my bike for a ride. I am so PROUD of you. Love ya Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the picture with you on the bike, but I sure hope I never see you riding with out gloves again! Even a fall at slow speed is tough on the hands. Just some light weight leather gloves would be great.

    ReplyDelete