Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Stephen's Christmas Present!


Steve and I went to see Broadway Across America's performance of RAIN: a tribute to the Beatles! I didn't realize what a killer deal we got until we got to the performance! A gentleman behind us asked what we had paid for our tickets and we told him 24.30 a piece. He quickly added that up to 48.60 for the both of us and said "How'd you do that? I paid 80 and I'm behind you!" I told him about our health insurance benefit of "Life Balance" that gives all sorts of deals, like this one!

The show was great. Lots of well known Beatles songs, great engagement with the audience. Super fun. I think we decided we would go again if we could! Sorry no pictures of the show! You know how theaters are these days!

1 comment:

  1. It has been A Hard Days Night, and I should be sleeping like a log. Thanks for the description of the performance and for the short slide show. Always great to see some pictures of you both. Have a great new year, and I miss you. Dad

    ReplyDelete