Friday, June 18, 2010

What's This!!!???!!!!

From What's this
Well, Steve and I took a trip up to Portland today to visit where I will be graduating on Saturday. Oh - Did I not tell you that? hmm. Well, I kind of didn't tell many people that I was going back to school, again. I chose an online MBA program through Marylhurst University located here in Oregon. It was an 18 month program, focusing in on Non-Profit Business. I have 2 classes left (Starting June 21st - August 28th) but am graduating this weekend because I didn't want to put it off until December.

Steve has helped me a bunch through this degree (as he did with my doctorate). I am so thankful that he is in my life and that he supports my addiction to taking classes!

I am getting ready to sign up for a new thing - Certificates! Basically it is school without getting a degree - so it is cheaper and more focused instead of general. The first program is through Capella University and in Diversity Studies. I'd then like to go on into Human Resources, Addictions Counseling, Art Therapy and Autism Spectrum Disorders (some of these are through other schools though).

I'll post some pictures of the graduation and make sure to send you the link if you want to buy pictures. :)

--Tara

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, and I sure would like to hear more about it. Dad

    ReplyDelete